Walk in the Sand
Donate to the Journey
Hi, I’m Patti Jewel and I am on a mission to walk in the sand of every beach in the world starting in Florida. This journey is about raising awareness for the beauty and the need to protect our beaches and the wildlife that inhabit them. And it’s about uniting people by showcasing the communities and people who live, work and visit each beach town and sharing the cultures.
Cortney & Patti
Join me as I start my Walk in the Sand Beach Journey in Florida together with my daughter, who is an extraordinary photographer and content creator, and our FloridaSmart team as we walk the coasts and sandy beaches.
Donations are seriously appreciated! Rewards are below.
We are just getting started and our instagram is brand new so please follow us, share our journey and connect with us. @walksandbeach
- $25+ = shout out on WalkintheSand Blog and Instagram story
- $100+ = choose flip flops, t-shirt, or hat
- $250+ = beachy bracelet
- $1,000+ = meet me on the beach for a walk together and promo feature on WalkintheSand blog
- $3,000+ = feature your business on our FloridaSmart.com Beaches Guide for 1 year. Click here to learn more about Featured Business Sponsorships
How your funds are allocated
– 25% of your donation will go towards the efforts in the local beach communities to clean up the beaches and protect the wildlife.
– 25% of your donation will go towards marketing efforts so we can get the word out and share the importance of our journey with the world.
– 50% of your donation will go towards funding the journey and paying our editors and team.
Note: percentages are calculated after reward costs
Thank you for your donation.
You will be added to our monthly email newsletter that will include updates on our journey. Don’t worry, we hate spam as much as you and will not sell or share your email and we do not send affiliate offers. You can unsubscribe when you recieve your first welcome and thankyou email or at any time.
Stay connected with us on FloridaSmart.com Beach Series and on the weekly blog on WalkintheSand.com
Join a global effort to raise awareness of the importance to protect and preserve the world’s beaches